Acomplia – it’s a medication for treatment of obesity, active substance of which is Rimonabant. The active ingredient Rimonabant can reduce the appetite, thereby helping to decrease the consumption of large amounts of fatty food, in other words, it helps to lose weight.
Acomplia is prescribed to reduce weight in adult patients, who suffer from obesity and (or) excess weight, as a supplementary medical therapy combined with diet and exercises. Acomplia can be appointed for the weight loss to patients, whose obesity is associated with diabetes type II or dyslipidemia (abnormal amount of fat in the blood).
Pharmaceutical form of Acomplia (Rimonabant)
- The drug for treatment of obesity – Acomplia is produced in tablets for oral use.
- Each diet pill Acomplia contains 20mg of the active substance Rimonabant.
- The production of diet pills Acomplia (Rimonabant) and their further distribution to the regional pharmaceutical markets, is carried out by Sanofi Aventis.
You can buy diet pills Acomplia (Rimonabant) at retail pharmacies:
in blister packs containing:
- 14 Acomplia 20mg pills; 28 Acomplia 20?? pills; 30 Acomplia 20mg pills; 56 Acomplia 20mg pills; 84 Acomplia 20mg pills; 90 Acomplia 20mg pills and 98 Acomplia 20mg pills;
in perforated unit dose blister containing:
- 70 Acomplia 20mg pills;
in plastic bottles containing:
- 28 Acomplia 20mg pills; 98 Acomplia 20mg pills and 500 Acomplia 20mg pills.